- The data we collect about you
- Cookies and how we use them
- How we use the data we collect about you
- How we share the data you provide when you use our website
- Data security
- Your legal rights
- Links to other sites
- Security Precautions
- Remedies, Questions and Contact
- Notification of Changes
This policy does not apply to the practices of third-party agents, or people of which we do not exercise direct control, employment or management.
2. The data we collect about you
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. information (including but not limited to email address, name, phone number, physical address, location, photo, banking details (when you make purchases), online identifiers, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with jomidoo.com. While you can browse some pages of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. The information and personal data are as freely provided by you to us using any technology at the material time,
We may receive information about you from third parties and publicly available sources including our carriers, payment service providers; merchants/brands and advertising service providers
3. Cookies and How We Use Them
- Recognizing and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions for example, language settings, saved items, items stored in your basket and Prime membership; and
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our marketplace. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies
4. How we use the data we collect about you
We use your personal data to provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following: request:
- Registering you as a new customer
- Promote a safe service
- Collect money from sales of product or service
- Detect fraud
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services
- Managing your relationship with others and resolving dispute
- Improving our website, applications, products and services,
- Recommending/advertising products or services that may be of interest to you,
- Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services. Etc
- In compliance with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary
5. How we share the data you provide when you use our website
We may need to share your personal data with third-parties (other corporate entities and affiliates) to:
- Working with third-party service providers: We engage third-parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Functions like, fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering package, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risks and providing customer service, in order to deliver your products and services purchased on jomidoo.com, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties,
When we share your personal data with third parties, we:
- Require them to agree to use your data in accordance with the terms of this privacy and cookie policies in accordance with the law
- Only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
8. Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. jomidoo.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
9. Security Precautions
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However, please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee that the internet in itself is 100% secure and so we cannot take responsibility for the illegal acts of hackers as long as we have taken the necessary precautions. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access our site or services through and within a secure environment. Most importantly, you are responsible for keeping your User ID and password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
10. Remedies, Questions and Contact
If observe or have good grounds that your privacy rights have been infringed or likely to be infringed by the use of our Site please lodge your complaints or questions regarding our policy to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Protection Officer shall attend to them. Generally, you may contact us on any issue by mail to email@example.com.
11. Notification of Changes